Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Prego 13 Week Update

How far along: 13 weeks baby!! 
Total weight gain: 3 pounds but it goes down during the day. 
Maternity clothes: Yes and it's time to get more because my regular clothes make me just look fat. 
Sleep: I have to get up every night to go pee and I toss and turn all night trying to be comfy. Oh and the wild dreams! 
Best moment of this week: Celebrating 4 great years married to my best friend!! We didn't do anything fancy but spend time together just us. 
Miss anything: Wine and staying up late. Now a days I can't keep my eyes open past 10pm. 
Movement: Oh no...the baby just formed reflexes but I am thinking in a few weeks or so. 
Food cravings: Salad, any kind and I really want frozen fruit pops too. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: I notice when I am nude! 
Gender: Don't know yet. Steve says he doesn't want to know...but he said that last time too ;)
Labor signs: Lord no!! 
Belly button in or out: Very much still in.
Wedding rings on or off:  Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time: Both I think. I sure do have my moments this time where I catch myself being a B and have to take time to relax. Which is odd because with James I was happy and laughing all the time. 
Looking forward to: A very busy weekend with family and friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment