Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Prego 14 Week Update!

How far along: 14 weeks baby!! 
Total weight gain: Well...went to the Midwife today and found out I am up 5lbs. Guess that's okay for now but we would only like a 20 pound gain over all.  
Maternity clothes: Sure am. I scored a cute pair of pants from a consignment store that looked great for the first few hours of the day but as time went on they now look all stretched out and too big. Bummer. 
Sleep: Still have to pee midway through the night and dreams are crazy. 
Best moment of this week: I enjoy the busy weekend with family for sure but the best part was today! We had a visit with our Midwife and heard the babies heartbeat. So comforting.  
Miss anything: Staying up late. Now the clock hits 10 pm and my eyes are closed. I loved staying up with hubby after the kids went to bed to watch movies together. 
Movement:  I was almost sure once but it never happened again. So still no but soon I hope.  
Food cravings: Salad still and watermelon!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still thankfully nothing. 
Have you started to show yet: Not to other people yet. 
Gender: Still don't know but Midwife gave us the orders to schedule our one and only ultrasound for four to six weeks from now! 
Labor signs: Not at all!
Belly button in or out: Still in :)                       
Wedding rings on or off:  On for now but this morning before our appointment my rings were super tight and I had just put them on. As the day went on they got back to normal.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Still both I think. I am at the point where I think all my friends no longer like me and I am not good enough for my husband. A.K.A. a big case of the insecurities. I had it with James too and it passed so I know it's all in my crazy prego head. 
Looking forward to: A slow week, I hope. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment