Friday, August 9, 2013

21 Week Update!!

How far along: 21 sweet weeks :)  

Total weight gain: 6lbs :/ 
Baby Names: Still stuck and haven't had a moment to talk about it. 
Sleep: Great. Everything wakes me up and having to pee each time is a must but no more crazy dreams!   
Best moment of this week: Going back to my old trusted Doctor E. It was a hard decision to switch back but we are glad we did. It's hard to build trust with a new doc after seing the same one for 10+ years. 
Miss anything: A beer. No, I am not a drunk or do I even have one beer a month but with the heat here in Florida a Bud Light Lime and a trip to the beach sure sound nice. 
Movement:  Tons! Last night was crazy and I think I felt baby on the outside!! All day today baby has been active and I am loving it!
Food cravings: Nothing really this past week. Umm I would love a smoothie though.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing still :)
Gender: Still nopers. 

Labor signs: No No NO!
Belly button in or out: Innie        
Wedding rings on or off:  On everyday but my engagement ring is too snug. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy happy :) 
Looking forward to: Duck Dynasty and Breaking Bad to start back up! Oh and Saturday I am going to a sweet chocolate shop and getting a tour of how they make everything. If it goes good and it's yummy I will tell you all about it. 
Photo of the day is James driving his truck on baby belly... 



Bye for now friends!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment