Wednesday, July 31, 2013

20 Week Update!!

Yeah yeah so I missed last week...oh well :) 

How far along: The big 20!! Half way to a full term baby!! I swear everyone I know has the slowest pregnancy's but mine are in fast forward :)  
Total weight gain: Not sure, but I don't feel heavier and everything still fits the same.
Baby Names: We have no boy names picked yet but for girl we both like Katie :) 
Sleep: Doing great on sleep now that James is not sick. I still have to get up to pee but otherwise good.  
Best moment of this week: Steve took a day off! We did nothing and it was great. I sure miss him being around (works two jobs now). 
Miss anything: Sweets. I have cut most out in attempts to keep gestational diabetes at bay this pregnancy. 
Movement:  Yes yes yes!!! When I am not chasing my toddler or busy around the house the baby is now making itself know and I love it.  
Food cravings: Oranges, grapes and chocolate milk :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I'm great!
 
Gender: Don't know. Tech was unable to get a good view. 
Labor signs: No No NO!
Belly button in or out: In as ever.          
Wedding rings on or off:  On and almost every day (means I got dressed that day).
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been good. Normal emotions lately, thank goodness. 
Looking forward to: Switching back the doctor that watched over us during my last pregnancy. 
Photo of the day is James trying grapes for the first time... 




Bye for now friends!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment