Wednesday, July 3, 2013

16 Week Update

How far along: 16 weeks baby!! 
Total weight gain: No change :)   
Maternity clothes: You bet ch!! 
Sleep: Not really...I wake at the littlest things and than can't fall back asleep.  
Best moment of this week: Spent Sunday afternoon wit some friends. Our kids all played along great and we went swimming and had pizza! 
Miss anything: Nothing pregnancy related...just my husband. He as been working a ton lately to provide for all of us which I am so so great full for but sometimes I just really want him here.  
Movement:  Not yet :(   
Food cravings: This week it has been still super cold things like my popsicles.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nothing here.  
Have you started to show yet: I think people will start noticing soon because I sure do. 
Gender: Still not going to know...at least not telling anyone. I am still on the fence if I want to also wait or find out early. I really think it will help me to bond and feel more connected because I am so busy with Ethan and Jimmy that I sometimes forget I am with child. 
Labor signs: Lord no! 
Belly button in or out: Still in :)                       
Wedding rings on or off:  When I do get out of the house I can still easily slip them on.   
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I have been emotional. I think because I miss my hubby and want his help here at home.  
Looking forward to: Tomorrow!!! The 4th of July :) and it also happens to be Jimmys half birthday and my totally fav holiday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment