Wednesday, July 10, 2013

17 Week Update!!

How far along: 17 weeks baby!! 
Total weight gain: No change :)   
Maternity clothes: For sure :) 
Sleep: Still having trouble falling back asleep once woken up and that's usually to pee. 
Best moment of this week: Hands down 4th of July! Though Steve was working we still enjoyed the day with family at Wekiva Falls!! We cooked hamburgers on the grill and spent lots of time in the water (in between rain showers). Only bummer of the day was I only took one photo, for the record it was a great photo at least. 

Miss anything: Would have been nice to have a glass of wine on the 4th :) 
Movement:  Still no :( I have begun to beg the baby every night with no luck.  
Food cravings: Fruit and frutie things.     
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. Amen. 
Have you started to show yet: For sure!! People notice now and I love it. 


Gender: I am sure now that I do want to know but I don't know when. Not sure if I want to know at the ultrasound or have the tech write it down for me to look at some day closer to delivery. 
Labor signs: No No NO!
Belly button in or out: Totally in.                
Wedding rings on or off:  On everyday this past week.    
Happy or moody most of the time: Still emotional though I have done well to hide my tears from everyone. When I cry around James he laughs at me...I love him!
Looking forward to: Now don't go feeling bad for me when I say this but nothing. I have no plans yet for the week other than Midwife visit next Wednesday. 

Bye for now friends!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment