Wednesday, July 17, 2013

18 Week Update!!

How far along: 18 weeks baby!! 
Total weight gain: No change :)   
Maternity clothes: I need to change this question...The answer is yes and will be for a while.  
Sleep: Trouble falling back asleep and lately my mind goes to sad and dark places relating to my Dad. Like the day he died :( Keeps me up and crying most early mornings. 
Best moment of this week: Not sure...this week had bee off...I have had a lot on my mind with my sleep troubles and some issues with the baby that I will tell you all about tomorrow. 
Miss anything: Ummm pregnancy related...sweet stuff. My teeth get super sensitive during pregnancy and so many things send me into tooth pain. 
Movement:  Nopers. But today my Midwife could hear it through the doppler thing. 
Food cravings: Fruit and cold stuff still! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. Amen. 
Have you started to show yet: YES! This is another question to change because once you pop you cant stop :) 


Gender: Tomorrow is the big day. To know or not to know...Still thinking of having them write it down so if I want to know I can peek :)
Labor signs: No No NO!
Belly button in or out: Totally in.                
Wedding rings on or off:  Yes. Had a few days it was tight but if I watch my water they slip right on and off.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Emotional! Everything make s me cry, happy and sad. Today I got sad because Ethan our pre-teen has a friend spending the night and I felt bad for baby James because his brother wasn't playing with him. 
Looking forward to: Tomorrow. Right now I can't see past it. 
Photo of the day is my sweet baby waiting so good for the Midwife today :) 


Bye for now friends!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment